Good morning

It's been a good morning for a Monday. I've gotten two services planned, had some great conversations around the office. I'm planning on hitting the gym over lunch. Just found out that the Subway on Howell is now open, so I've got a healthy lunch on the way. Mike, Luke and I have each got about 20 lbs to lose. I did well for about a week and then lost it last week. It's amazing how difficult a little thing like eating right can be. So, I'm setting aside lunch every day to hit the gym and have a healthy (small) lunch. If I do things right I should be able to drop about 3-4 lbs per week. So, if I stick with it I'll be at about 210 in about 2 months. Aaron told me this morning that he'll be joining me at the gym soon, so I'll have a workout partner. Think I'll get back on Owen McKibben's cover model workout. Did it in Wichita for a while and saw good results without a gym. This time I should be able to really drop the fat and pack on some muscle. Anybody else up for the challenge???

Comments

1 Response to "Good morning"

Dave Z said... January 28, 2008 at 9:53 PM

I wanna bulk up too. I want to see my wash board abs.

Post a Comment