Too Cold

Ok, so we had a great night of worship tonight, and then hit Georgie Porgies for some burgers, corndogs, fries and rings. All in all a pretty good evening. But then on the way home I look up at the little info center above the rear-view mirror in the dad-mobile, and I don't have words do describe my emotion at what I saw... -3. That's negative three degrees at 7pm. I don't think I ever remember it being that cold in Kansas. Might have been, but I don't remember it. The scary thing is, there will be thousands of absolutely insane people outside tomorrow night in Green Bay. I honestly don't watch a lot of football, but I do understand the importance of tomorrow's game. But really, why go sit outside in sub-zero temperature in the nose bleed section when you can sit at home where it's warm and the you don't have to take out a loan to get a drink. Makes me want to head south. Anybody got some airline miles you want to donate to the "Send Keith and Regina to the Beach" campaign?