Catch Up

I took a bit of a break from Between Nut and Saddle over Christmas. I'll be catching up over the next couple of days.

For those who are here very often, you'll notice a change in the comment side of the site. I'm trying out Intense Debate. It allows for a better comment structure. You can reply to other comments, give a thumbs-up or thumbs-down to comments, as well as some cool features that tie the blogging community together a little bit. So check it out and let me know what you think.

I'll be addressing some former posts and trying to spur on some more discussion.

To that end, let me share a little of my vision for what a blog should be. There are plenty of people who are content to look at other people's conversations and leave it at that. If that's you, you may find that you gain somewhat from the experience. But ideally, a blog offers you a unique opportunity. Read, think, ponder, respond thoughtfully. This can benefit the whole community. We're not face-to-face, but when you post a comment you join in community on a whole different level and with people who may stretch you and who you may stretch too.

So... please, don't be afraid to comment. Don't think that your two cents are not valuable. They are.

I'll be adding several posts over the next day or two.

Join in...