A couple things...
  • For those who may be concerned. Nope, there has not been a horrendous event which prompted my last entry. Just things that rattle around in my head and need to get out from time to time. Sorry if I caused alarm.
  • I'm heading to Kansas with Amelia next week. We'll do several things.
    • Amelia will get to hang out with her grandparents from both sides, as well as cousins, aunts, uncles and one very special great grandmother.
    • I'll get the chance to talk to some friends and acquaintances at some cool churches in the ITC about lights, video, imag, music, and how they affect worship and outreach - a self directed conference, if you will.
    • We'll give Regina some much deserved quiet time to rest and regenerate. That's after she gets over her little girl not being at home...
    • I'll get to lead worship at the church where I grew up. I've led there several times. It's way different from Harvest, but a good church with people who've known me since I was 5.
  • I have the sense that Harvest is heading toward what could prove a very cool time in the history of this church. Lots of things lining up.
  • 17 1/2 weeks till we leave for Jamaica. I'm ready for some warm white sand and clear turquoise water. We're heading back to CSA where we went in '05. I can smell that salty air...