Life Soundtrack

I'm sure I'm not the only one who uses my music to provide a soundtrack for life.

Each day the music that is called for is slightly different depending on what's been going on. Sometimes there's no rhyme or reason to why a certain song/artist/genre is appropriate. Sometimes it makes absolute sense.

Today it really doesn't make sense to me, but Mutemath is the artist of the day. The groove is perfect. It's just enough behind the scenes. Not too much lyric. And just enough random noise. Perfect.

Tomorrow may be something completely different, like Chopin or The Black Crowes, Derek Webb or Foo Fighters. I won't know till it cues up and starts to play.

What's in your soundtrack today?

Comments

1 Response to "Life Soundtrack"

Anonymous said... November 19, 2008 at 4:25 PM

I'm on a classic rock kick. Bob Dylan - Hurricane and Rolling Stones - Sympathy for the devil.

Post a Comment